Thursday, June 2, 2011

Task 5 illimination!

TASK 5 ILLIMINATION:
I am very sorry, it would not let me post the sceneries, if you would like to see them, visit the club Pasion__Fashion and click on Sceneries.



ORKIDEH -
Your scenery was a little to simple for me....It could use more detal. Since u did Hanna Montana the movie video game, you should have used miley cyrus not yourself.


CANDYLOVERXOXO-
You did high school Musical.You need a pose. I like how you used all the characters from the movie. Nice Job.


Soulandheart -
I love your scenery. It has a nice voice and is unique. Good Job.


Missy_tinker -
You did a nice scenery. I like the pose and detail to it. Nice Job.


RESULTS:
Orkideh - 2/5

Candyloverxoxo - 3/5
Soulandheart - 4/5
Missy_tinker - 3.5/5
Manar08 - did not make a scenery


Which means Soulandheart wins this task and Manar08 is illiminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment