Friday, June 3, 2011

Task 6 Illimination!

Hi everyone, task 6 was due in 3days but i am so glad everyone already made their sceneries!!

This is very important, because the next 3, will be in the finale. But there will only be 2 runner ups.


i have no idea why, but it will not let me post the sceneries, so i will just write what i think and the illimination an dtasks but no sceneries. If you want to see sceneries, then go to the club Pasion__Fashion.

Soulandheart:
I love your scenery. I like the background. Its a very cite scenery.


Missy_Tinker:
I like the leaves in the background. I think a pose would have been nice on this scenery. Good Job.


Cnadyloverxoxo:
I like your scenery!! I like how you pretend that its spring in heaven and there is a unique pose too! Nice job!

Orkideh:
This is a good scenery, I like the pose but maybe you should add more details and another pose next time.


RESULTS:
Soulandheart: 3.5/5
Missy_tinker: 3.5/5
Candyloverxoxo: 4.5/5
Orkideh: 3/5

Which means Candloverxoxo wins this round and does NOT have to make a scenery! Congradulations SOulandheart, Miss_tinker and Candyloverxoxo, Your in the finale! sorry Orkideh, Your illiminated.

Now its up to Soulandheart and Missy_tinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment