Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Task 1 illimination

Hello everyone.  Sorry for the delay, i have been very busy and had a huge fever so i couldnt post Task 1 Illimination. Here are the sceneries.....

Anabell558
This is about what to wear on the first day of school.Its a cute scenery...but if it didnt have a title i wouldnt know what its for. Maybe you could have added a different background in the squares or added a pose.
My rating: 2.5/5



Candyloverxoxo
I think this is a nice scenery, its a science Fair.  Maybe you could have added a background or a little more detal in the back. but i think you did a good job.
My rating: 3/5



Gifts-4-ufairy


You did a good job on this scenery.I know there as a glitch but that always happens. Nice Job.
My rating: 3.5/5


JB_flmw
This is school prom. I think you should have added more detail because theres nothing much here..
My rating: 2.5/5


Manar08
I like your scenery. It has alot of detail! I think you did a great Job! Very Creative.
I dont just give these out but my rating is 5/5


Mannyperry

This is a cute scenery but i think you can work a little more on your pose because the leg is too long.
My rating: 3/5


Sammie.
I like your scenery, and you did a great pose. I think the background is nice too. But i honestly dont understand what it has to do with school.
My rating: 3/5

softballchic28
I like your pose and the details you put, but i think you should have done something more about school, as i said before, if it didnt have a title, i wouldnt know if its for school or not.
My rating: 3/5


Starlight.i
I like your pose and its a creative scenery.I just dont know why your in clouds. Nice Job though!
My rating: 4/5

Winners & Losers
Everyone did a nice job

Winner of task 1- Manar08, Congrats!

Sorry Anabell558, you are illiminated.

Good luck to everyone on task 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment