Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Task 2 Illimination

Hello everyone. So sorry for the delays again, i will be posting both illimination and Task 3 today since there was a huge delay.I have just been very busy with school and other things, again, sorry.
We have also changed some things here, from now on I will not post the sceneries, so if you want to see them, please go to the club.

Now lets start...............

Manar08: Well i have to say, you did a nice job! I like the way you organized the movie, it was very neat! But one thing I think you should have added is a little more detail. I think you should have added some people too.

softballchic28: Your scenery was really nice, but i think a little more detail would be nice, where are their bags and maybe you could have done a pose and added some of the Ocean. But you still did a nice job.

Starlighti.m: I'm sorry to say this, but your scenery is really to simple. I didn't really notice which part of the movie they were in, plus I think a pose and more details were needed. Please try better next time.

Candyloverxoxo: You did a very nice job, and you made the scenery like a real mall. You did do the pose, but please work on it because it looks like part of the leg is attached to the hand.

JB_flmw: Your scenery was great and just like the movie, but i think a pose was needed. I like the background you added, and i do understand the glitches.

MannyPerry: I didnt like your scenery at all.... I loved it!! It is so cute and nice, its just like the movie, the pose is perfect. Amazing Job!

______________
Winners & Losers
-----------------------

All of you did amazing sceneries, i loved them all, but one person is being illiminated.

The winner is.......... Mannyperry! You did a great scenery and i LOVED it! Great Job.

I'm sorry, but Starlighti.m, you are illiminated, better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment