Sunday, May 8, 2011

TASK 1 Illimination!!!

Hey everyone!
My friend has been waiting for tonight since the contets came.

So here are the results:
Orkideh's scenery:

I like this scenery and teh pose is pretty cool.  the things on the table should be a little more spread out buts it very nice(: and cute pose!

My rating: 4.5/5


Candyloverxoxo's Scenery:


Well....This scenery is kinda plain with not much things in it. u could add mor edetails and the writing takes up most the scenery. i think their are only 10 things in this scenery.

My rating: 2/5


Sweet.pea.14's scenery:


I dont get all the balloons and its plain too but its a nice scenery.

My Rating: 3/5


Chelseabug09's scenery:

I like the pose but this is also a plain scenery. I think a little more details should be added. Maybe butterflies or birds?

My Rating: 3.5/5


Missy_Tinker's Scenery:
Well there is no pose in this scenery but its very cute. I like how u put birds in the sky instead of leaving it empty. Nice job.

My Rating: 3.5/5



Manar08's Scenery:
Well i like the pses. I think on my medoll the leg should bend by the knee and i heard u put that ball in the air which u didnt want there so be more careful please.

My Rating: 4/5


Soulandheart's Scenery:


This is an awesome scenery! You used so many detaisl and u were unique! It does look like u put random things but its a really great scenery!

I dont just give out 5's but my rating is: 5/5!
!


Teens.Are.Cool's Scenery:

Well i like the pose u put on a medoll but the diy colors u used doesnt match the background and i see flowers at the bottom. I see what u were tryign to do but be more careful please.

My rating: 3.5/5


BADGURLSHOT'S scenery:

This is a really plain scenery. I think all you did is add medolls and dress them up. No pse, no details....

My Rating: 1.5/5


Okay now, One person is getting illiminated.

Sorry Jelenarad and BADGURLSHOT, You are illiminated,You did not make a scenery.


Winner:
Soulandheart had a great scenery so she wins THIS TASK!




No comments:

Post a Comment