Friday, May 27, 2011

Task 4 illimination!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Task 4 illimination had a delay....But now the contest is back on, and today we are illimating someone, then only 5 people will be left in this contest.....Here are the results:


Orkideh:

I love this scenery! I like the poses, i think you should have done a pose for yourself too, but i still think its a nice scenery. Nice Job!
My rating: 4/5



Candoyloverxoxo:

This is a good scenery, i think you could have done a pose, i know why the couch isnt on the floor, it always happens, but i like how u were creative! The boy should have had a little pose too.

My rating: 3/5




Chelseabug09:

Well, First of all, the pants aren't on your medoll, i think you should have tried to make it stay there, 2nd, one of the people in the back is way taller than the rest, and 3rd, please do a different pose for next time.

My rating: 2.5/5




Missy_tinker:

This is a cute scenery. You did a pose, its neat, i love the background, thought maybe a teeny more detail to the backgroumd or other wise, its great scenery!
My rating: 4/5



Soulandheart:

I always love your sceneries, and i also love this one! This is so unique and amazing! I love how ur always so creative! I love this scenery so much!

My rating: 5/5




Manar08:


This is a great scenery!!  u were so unique and that was part of the task! the middle is a little empty, and i think you should do a different pose for next time, but u did a great job!

My rating: 4/5


Now we will say who is illiminated and who won this task:


I am sorry to say this but.....Chelseabug09, You are illiminated.


Soulandheart won this task, Congrats!
Soulandheart, You are also doing task 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment