Saturday, May 14, 2011

Task 3 illimination!!!

Hey everyone!!

For Task 3, i was not judging, so it was up to Liajm, Our amazing guest judge!

Now here are the entries for Task 3.



Orkideh:
Liajm said...........................
I'm not too big of a fan of the comic strip types of sceneries...but this one is pretty cure! I really like the dining room you created, but I think your creation of rain could have been better. Overall pretty good though!

3.5/5


Candyloverxoxo:
Liajm Said.............................
I think you have an interesting concept, and I liked that you tried a complex pose! However the pose still needs a lot of work, and I would suggest using something that is all one color to cover up the extra parts. But I really like the server, and the dreamy atmosphere!

4.5



Chelseabug09:

Liajm Said..............
This is really cute and ALMOST perfect. The foot should have boo switched (turned the other way) cause it is not physically possible for your foot to bend that way. But I really love everything else!

4.5/5


Missy_Tinker:

Liajm Said........................
This is a little too simple for me. I can barley see your doll, and that should be the main focus. You did lay everything out really nice though!

3/5


Soulandheart:
Liajm Said.................................
Wow I really like this! It's so creative, and really cute! You look so happy, as you should when having a feast! The only thing I do not understand is why you're on an ice rink...

4.5/5


Teens.are.cool:

Liajm said..............................
This is really too simple for me. I like the background, but where are the people? What's a feast without someone to eat it?



Manar08 did not have to make a scenery since she won Task 2!


RESULTS:

Someone has to go, and someone will win.....

Teens.are.cool, you are illiminated. sorry.

We have 2 winners! Soulandheart and chelseabug09 win Task 3!!

Congradulations!



No comments:

Post a Comment