Monday, May 9, 2011

Task 2 Illimination!!!

Here are the results for Task 2! I know it was supposed to be announced in a few days, but everyone already did their sceneries!

TASK 2 ILLIMINATION-

Its a pretty hard choice This time.....


Orkideh:


Nice scenery but i think since ur color was green, there should be more green added.

MY RATING: 3.5



Candyloverxoxo:

This is an amazing scenery. I love who u used all blue and used Fashion clothes. i LOVE the pose. Amazing Job!

MY RATING: 5/5!


Sweet.Pea.14:

You were accsigned Black. And this is more like black and white. I think the outfit should have been black too. And a pose would have been nice.

MY RATING: 2/5



Chelseabug09:

This is an awesome scenery. i like how u used all red too. And i love the pose. It is a very unique scenery.

MY RATING: 5/5


Missy_Tinker:

I also like how u used all pink. i think u should put some shoes on my medoll. The pose is cute. But i dont get my pose. i can se ethe arm under the pose. Please work on that.

MY RATING: 2.5/5


Manar08's Scenery:
I love this scenery. I like the mirror reflection. And i understand why u wouldnt do the pose. Great Job!!

My Rating: 5/5!!


Teens.Are.cool:

This is a cute scenery. I like the background color. I like your pose but the hands seems to skinny.

My Rating:
3.5/5!


Soulandheart did not have to make a scenery because she won Task 1.

We have a 3 way tie! The 3 winners are Manar08, Chelseabug09 and Candyloverxoxo. I closed my eyes and chose someone who doesnt have to do task 3...and that person is.....

Manar08!

You do not have to do Task 3!


Now illimination:
Sorry sweet.Pea.14, you are illiminated, you got the lowest rating. Sorry.



1 comment: